Monday, June 25, 2012

Tervis Tumbler

I've been wanting a nicely insulated glass that would hold hot and cold beverages for several hours without having all the condensation run down the glass constantly.   I was in Bed Bath and Beyond, which by the way I love this store, several months ago when I saw the Tervis Tumblers.  I noticed all the variety of designs they carried: sports teams, cartoon characters, animals, personalized, unique designs.......they have something for everyone.  I wanted the 24 oz tumbler that was Dallas Cowboys and the lid to go along with it.  I wanted one really bad, but I did not want to spend the money at that time.  I just couldn't justify spending $19.99 on the 24 oz tumbler and then $3.99 on the lid.  They do offer several other sizes though such as a 10 oz, 12 oz, 16 oz, 15 oz mugs and 24 oz water bottles.  Their prices range from $11.00-$20.00.  You can also purchase lids for the 10 oz, 16 oz and 24 oz tumblers, those are $3.99.  They even have handles too for the 24 oz tumblers at $5.99.

I decided I would research them more and see what the reviews were saying about the product.  All Tervis products say they are microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe and come with a lifetime guarantee.  Can you believe that........lifetime guarantee?  That lifetime guarantee really peeked my interest!  They are also made in the USA.  This was a plus for me, now I had to know more.  I found several reviews that were all positive.  Here is one of them you can read for yourself and make your own decision.  It really breaks it down for you and I really liked this one because it put the Tervis to the test.

I finally purchased one which came with a lid for $22.99 and here it is................
My husband has always told me, you get what you pay for.  There was never a more truer saying than that one.  I could not be more pleased with myself since I spent the money and bought this product.  I LOVE IT!  It really lives up to it's reputation and on top of all that, it's made in the great USA.  After I decided that this was so great, I decided to get one for Barry and Colton too...................here's the one that Colton wanted.........................
Barry took his with him over the road to keep his chocolate milk cold in.  We all enjoy them.  If you decide to get one too, check out all their designs here at Bed Bath and Beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment