Saturday, June 23, 2012

Kuhn Rikon Paring Knives

Do you get tired and upset when you use a dull parking knife?  There is nothing more aggravating then to start cutting veggies for a salad and you find out the stupid knife you are using is extremely dull.

Check out these Kuhn Rikon paring knives that are made in Switzerland.  The colors they offer are  awesome too.  My best friend, Angel, introduced me to these.  I watched her cut up veggies one night at her house while using this knife and she did it with such ease.  I knew right then and there..........I had to have one. 

I ordered three in a package from Amazon and they just came in the mail today.  Check them out here.  I was SO excited to finally receive these in the mail, I almost jumped for joy.  I've already cut up some carrots with one.  I love it!

Thanks for introducing me to these knives Angel, they are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment