Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pumpkin Chiffon Pie

I received this recipe from my sister-in-law a couple of years ago.  The last time I made this dessert was when I was on a diet way back when.  It was so delicious back then that I couldn't believe it was low calorie.  Now that I'm dieting once again, I decided why not make it?  So here is the easy low calorie recipe I thought I'd share.

Pumpkin Chiffon Pie

1 can of pumpkin
1 tub of cool whip
1 pkg of vanilla pudding mix(don't make it, just the mix is needed)
1 cup of Splenda
1 low calorie graham cracker crust

Mix all the ingredients together well and pour it into the pie crust.  Let it set in the fridge for at least two hours before serving.  Enjoy!

Hint - I only used 2/3 can of pumpkin in my pie though, otherwise, it tastes TOO pumpkiny in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment