Thursday, June 21, 2012

Chuck E Cheese

Tonight, me, mom, Colton, Gabe, Ashley and Noah all headed to Chuck E Cheese for some fun play time.  The boys absolutely had a blast.  What can I say.........................we ALL had a blast.

They have games for all ages: toddlers, teenagers and adults.  My favorite was skeeball, I love playing that game.  I could've played that all night long..............well that and basketball.  FUN FUN FUN!  I don't know the name of the game that Colton enjoyed the most, but it was the one where you can hit mice on a screen with this large plastic hammer.  He whacked that hammer hard, over and over and over again and just cackled while doing it.  He loved it and had so much fun.  I'm really glad we finally decided to go.

If you have children and have never been, check it out.  Even if you don't have children, check it out, I think you'll find it's worth your time.  They have Chuck E Cheese characters dressed up in costumes that walk around, arcade games, skeeball, air hockey, throwing basketballs into hoops, football throwing, video games, car racing, kiddie rides, the list goes on and on.  Just go and check it out for yourself.  Everyone will have fun.............trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment