Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Simple Little Coleslaw Recipe

This is a very simple recipe I came up with on my own last time I attempted to lose some weight.  I say attempted, because I lost weight the weight, but then gained it all back later when I went "off" the weight losing path.  I do really good with losing weight as long as I know I'm going to get a reward at the end if I manage to take the weight off.  I must have motivation before I even bother with trying to lose weight, otherwise, just forget it, I won't stick with it.  As you can tell by my words, I don't have the motivation at this time, but I'm hoping to get it back soon.  However, only time will tell.

Below is the low calorie recipe for coleslaw that I want to share with you.  I hope you like it.


Jen's Low Calorie Cherry Coleslaw

14 oz bag of Dole Classic Coleslaw Mix
8 fluid oz of Light Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
2/3 cup of Premium Dried Tart Montmorency Cherries

Mix all the ingredients.  Eat and enjoy.

Makes 5 servings at 160 calories or 6 servings at 135 calories.  Not too bad in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment