Monday, March 19, 2012

Our Monday Night Ritual


Today was a busy day.  We went to visit Papa Jerry at his house.  He hasn't been feeling all that well, so we thought we might try to help perk him up.  I think it worked some, you know grandparents, they like to see their grandkids.  I believe it rejuvenates them.

After lunch, we headed outside to play with water guns.  However, the gun had a crack in it so it didn't hold much water, so we kept having to refill it with water several times.  We couldn't find the other water guns in the house, so Colton decided we needed to go to the store to get a new water gun.

Next, we headed to Angel's house for our Monday night get-together of mommy visiting and the kids playing.  Tonight after dinner, they jumped on the trampoline as you can see below.


They also sat down long enough to color in the activity book together.  This was about the only quiet part of the evening and I was taking pictures during it.


I figure as much as they played, jumped, fussed and argued tonight, Angel and I might get some peaceful sleep tonight.  One can only hope that they played that hard.  HA HA HA HA!  I'm just teasing, they were both good tonight and I love getting together to visit and let the kids play.  Colton always asks me, "Can we go play at Katie's house?"  They may fuss some of the time, but I know he likes being with her.  I'm glad he has a good little friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment