Thursday, April 5, 2012

Potato Casserole

Do you like hash browns, sour cream and cheese like me?  How about all those items together in one dish?  If that sounds good to you, this recipe is a must have!  I enjoy making this dish so I can take it to our church pot luck dinners to share with everyone.  The church always seems to enjoy it.  I believe this is another recipe that will be a hit with you too!  I received this several years ago from a good friend of mine from work.  When she made it, I just fell in love with it because it was so tasty.  I immediately had to get the recipe from her.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did the first time I tried it.

Potato Casserole

30 oz bag of frozen hash browns, shredded style
1/2 C melted butter
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
2 Tbsp dried minced onions
1 (10 3/4 oz) can of cream of chicken soup
1 (16 oz) sour cream
2 C shredded cheddar cheese
2 C corn flakes, crushed

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.  Thaw hash browns before using.  Mix all ingredients except the hash browns and corn flakes and put into 9x13 greased pan.  Sprinkle crushed corn flakes over the top with 1/4 C melted butter.  Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour.


No comments:

Post a Comment