Monday, April 2, 2012

Just A Few Dips

Chips and dip.........I love chips and dip of all kinds.  I love to dip tortilla chips into queso made from rotel and velveeta.......I mean come on, who doesn't?  It's a family favorite and when you are craving something to dip your chips in, it's a quick and easy snack.  Last year when we were down visiting my sister and her family, she had a couple of dips for us to try.  The easiest dip you could think of.........yup........one that you can just buy in the store.  The one I really liked was the Tostitos Creamy Southwestern Ranch Dip.  It was a must have for me when I got back home.  I'm now hooked on it too.  I'm beginning to think my sister is a bad influence.  First, she introduced me to the caramel frappes from McDonalds and then she introduced me to this southwestern ranch dip.  I'm now hooked on both!  I can't seem to get enough of either one of those items and I'm beginning to see the problem which all leads straight back to her!  HA HA HA HA!  Just kidding, I thought I'd just pull her chain in case she's reading this.

Anyways, I found another dip at the store the other day that I tried and I really enjoyed.  It's Tostitos Zesty Taco Dip.  You should definitely give it a try, it was quite tasty too.  It's now on my list of the good dips you can buy at the store for "no time to prepare" get-togethers with family, friends or "food days" at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment