Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Birthday Bike

I thought this was a good year to finally get Colton a bike for his birthday.  I wanted to get him one when he would truly be able to enjoy it and get a lot of use out of it.  I figured this was the year to do just that.  I looked around for bikes on-line and started reading their reviews.  The one I finally chose was the Huffy Disney Cars 16" bike and it was available at Wal-Mart.
Colton really loves it.  Tomorrow we are planning to set up an obstacle course using the orange cones that came with the bike.  I think he'll find that entertaining with trying to keep the bike in line and not drive over the cones and smash them..............or maybe we'll (Barry and I) find it entertaining. 

Isn't this cute?  He looks like such a big boy on this bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment