Monday, July 9, 2012

My New Favorite Pizza Crust

Tonight I was craving pizza, but knew I couldn't have all those calories that go along with a regular pizza you would order out.  Therefore, I created my own pizza with the toppings I wanted on it.  I tried something new to change things up a bit on the crust and it worked out great.  I used a pita bread for my pizza crust.  It's not meant to be a pizza crust, but that is what I used it for and it turned out to be delicious.  The brand I bought was called Toufayan Bakeries and it was a White Pita Bread.  It came with six individual loaves and each loaf was only 150 calories for the entire thing.  If you are craving a pizza but are looking to cut down on your calories too, I suggest you try it out.  You just might be surprised at how good it actually turns out to be.  YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment