Monday, May 28, 2012

Pineapple Upside-Down Cupcakes Taste Test

We all congregated at mom's house today for Memorial Day since everyone was off work.  She decided to have us all over for taco salad and refried beans.  If you haven't noticed from my other postings, that is one of our favorite meals to have when we all get together!  I offered to make the dessert this time.  This was my perfect opportunity to make the pineapple upside-down cupcakes for us all to try out.  It turned out to be a taste test since I had more than willing participants.  I needed to know whether this was a keeper recipe or not and what better place to try it out than on family.  It turns out, the decision was unanimous, it is DEFINITELY a keeper!  It was a hit!  Everyone loved them.  So if anyone wants to try them out now that we were the guinea pigs, it is SAFE to do so.  It is sure to be a hit wherever you take them.  I did do one thing different on the recipe though, I wasn't able to put two pieces of the cut up pineapple into each cupcake bin, there was only room for one piece, but they still turned out yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment