Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Tennessee Souvenir

When mom came back from her vacation in Tennessee, she brought me back a souvenir.  I was really excited to get this new item.  I had been wanting one for a while now, but couldn't really find anything I couldn't live without.  I'm so picky about these items, I have to pretty much be in love with these before I'm willing to make the purchase.  It also seems every time I make this purchase for one of these, I end up spending WAY TOO MUCH money.  Anyways, without further ado, my souvenir I received was a new crossbody purse.

I'm used to having an extra large purse and since this crossbody purse was small in comparison to what I'm used to carrying, I had to come up with a plan to make this work.  Since I have so many items I "think" I need to carry around with me, how in the world was I going to get everything in my new purse?  I can't seem to ever downsize because I can't live without those "needed" items.  However, I thought I came up with a good solution that would work for me.  I leave my crossbody purse in my vehicle at all times and still carry my extra large purse around.  When I need to just run into a store or a restaurant and don't want to haul my big, honking, overweight purse, I grab the most "important" items such as my phone, wallet and keys and throw them into the crossbody purse and I'm good to go.  Problem solved!  I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment