Monday, August 13, 2012

Blue Cheese Dip II

Today, I decided this was my next recipe to try containing blue cheese that I found.  I'm such a fool for any kind of dip and since I've been on this kick of blue cheese lately, this sounded way too good to pass up.  I'm pleased I didn't, it turned out pretty good and I'm glad I made it.  Just know that it is very strong tasting, so you can only eat so much of a good thing.  I found it here.  I tried this with crackers and tortilla chips both, but it also says it's good with corn chips; you can choose which you prefer.  Enjoy!
Blue Cheese Dip II
from www.allrecipes.com

1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup sour cream
4 green onions, finely chopped
2 tablespoons dried parsley
4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
garlic salt to taste

In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, green onions, dried parsley, blue cheese and garlic salt. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment