Saturday, February 18, 2012

Play-Doh Play-Time Extravaganza


Colton received Play-Doh as a Christmas gift from his Uncle Ben, Aunt Stephanie, Cousins Victoria, Patrick and Avery.  Let me tell you, he loves to play with this stuff.  For the past few days, he has asked me at least once a day to play with it.  To me, it makes a mess, but to him, it is awesome.  I get truly amazed with him in the way he gets so involved.  I mean he really gets serious with playing with this stuff.  Some of his facial expressions simply crack me up.  Just look below:


Oh how I love the simple things in life.  I love just sitting back watching him play with it, his love for Play-Doh is hilarious.  When he finally finishes making his hot dogs, burgers and french fries, he wants me to join in with eating it (pretend eating of course).  I'm just glad that he wants to share it with me.


I want to always be able to take advantage of this precious time in his young life.  I love watching him play and learn new things, the only part I hate to see is how fast he is growing up!


No comments:

Post a Comment