Monday, December 24, 2012

Our Fun Day

I wanted to get out of the house and do something fun.  I wanted to try a new restaurant and I wanted to go to Dick's Five and Dime Store in Branson, so we headed out last Friday for a road trip.  We ate at Joe's Crab Shack.
Inside, it was awesome where we sat..................right under the shark...............

We ordered some Great Balls of Fire and let me tell you.......they lived up to their name, they were very spicy hot!  Then Colton and I shared the popcorn shrimp and fries.  Mom ordered some calamari and we all tried that as well.  I know........can you believe we tried fried squid?  Well I'll have to say, I thought it was yummy! 

Next, we headed off to Bass Pro for the kids to play.   They shot guns, bow and arrows, drove remote control trucks, sat on 4-wheelers, road the carousel and tried on hats.
They had a lot of fun.  Our day was awesome spent with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment