Friday, November 23, 2012

Silver Dollar City Christmas Lights

We had a great road trip with our friends on Wednesday to Branson.  We decided to go and get the kids pictures taken with Santa at Branson Landing and then head to Silver Dollar City.  We first let the kids ride some rides before it got dark.
We headed off to grab something to drink since Colton was really thirsty.  Angel bought a red velvet funnel cake with cream cheese icing on it that she shared with me and it was wonderful!(I wish I would've got a pitcure of it....but it was gone too fast).  We left to head to let the kids play at the treehouse area and I ran into this scenery and I had to snap a shot.
We finally let the kids run and play here for a little while. 
This picture cracks me up, it looks like Colton got caught with his hand in the cookie jar..........
I started walking around and found this tree that really stood out to me, it is nothing gorgeous, but to me I thought it was beautiful.  It truly grabbed my attention.
We finally started to head out and leave and ran into the Christmas Tree music show.  It was awesome to see the huge Christmas Tree turn different colors while the music played.
I was so excited this year to get to finally be able to stay late enough to see all of it.  It was the first year I had ever seen this and I had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment